Stand Up Gardening is an entirely new way to garden, incorporating many Design Features that make gardening easy. America’s favorite pastime has never been this fun. An investment in an indoor garden provides a new and exciting alternative that eliminates the boundaries of traditional gardening that many of us face – lack of time, space, tools, accessibility, etc. StandUp Gardens are wheelchair accessible.
All Models of StandUp Gardens feature our durable structural foam garden vessel (pat. pending) that is UV resistant and self-contained with built-in drainage manifold (see Vessel Technical Diagram. The vessel holds 7 cu. ft. of growing mix with a depth of 12″ enabling the cultivation of root crops (carrots, potatoes, onions, etc.), as well as plants and flowers.
Features & Benefits
- Stylish hardwood frames and arbor tops with trellis sides
- Ergonomically correct elevated garden bed (30″)
- Durable, hi-tech UV-resistant injection molded garden vessel
- Custom, full spectrum, high output, grow light system
- Easy mobility via non-marring casters with brakes
- Built-in drainage manifold
- Easily accessible from wheelchair
- Easy to assemble
- The vessel holds 6 cu.ft. of growing mix with a depth of 12″
- All Standup Gardens are shipped substantially assembled. Final assembly takes less than 30 minutes and all required tools are supplied. (Doesn’tinclude plant materials
- Indoor models are not designed to be placed out doors which includes the Kinder, Huntington & Bablylon Gardens