SmartScoot™ is a compact, foldable, lightweight mobility scooter for people who lead active lifestyles but and need a hand getting around, from time to time. Power Scooters are easy to use and SmartScoot™ is easy to fold, transport and store. Weighing only 40 pounds when fully assembled, SmartScoot™ can break down into smaller, lighter parts and will comfortably fit into almost any vehicle trunk, allowing you to take it anywhere. With up to 12 miles worth of battery range provided by the lithium-ion battery in a single charge, SmartScoot™ will never leave you in a bind.
SmartScoot™ incorporates comfort into its design with an adjustable, comfortable seat and steering column that can accommodate almost any body type and a 250lb weight capacity. Adjustable rear wheel width also adds an extra touch of stability to your ride. Unlike full-size power chairs, SmartScoot™ can fit in planes and on cruise ships.
SmartScoot Lightweight Mobility Scooter Features:
- Innovative technology: The scooter’s trademark Fold n’ Lock technology makes it easy to collapse into two positions — no tools required.
- Multiple settings: SmartScoot ™ offers two folding positions and three speeds, rear wheels settings and lighter pieces. You can either transport the mobility scooter in one piece or remove its seat.
- Flexibility: Adjustable features include rear wheels, seat and steering column. The seat has a mesh backing that shifts to provide the proper support. The stainless steel steering column can be adjusted vertically to fit a user’s height.
- Lightweight: This mobility scooter weighs about 40 pounds when fully assembled, but it breaks into three parts with the biggest piece being 27 pounds. Its stainless steel frame offers increased strength and durability while being lightweight and rustproof.
- Battery life: The removable 36-volt lithium-ion battery can take you 12 miles on a single charge. It only takes 5 hours to initially charge and about an hour each time thereafter.