Iowa Chapter – a community of people living with spinal cord injury/disease/disorder, medical professionals, family members, and caregivers..
What we do:
- Host annual events and programs that promote mobility, networking and socialization
- Event examples: bowling outings, sports & recreation expo, social dinners
- Program examples: free equipment rental, peer mentoring
- Provide members with statewide information, pertinent to people with spinal cord injury/disease/disorder.
- Examples: newsletter, website, facebook
- Creating a community for people impacted by spinal cord injury/disease/disorder.
- Examples: resource center, advocacy & outreach, peer connections, community awareness, partnering with other state organizations
Iowa Chapter of United Spinal Association is an organization connecting individuals impacted by or living with spinal cord injury. Members empower each other to access active and healthy lifestyles