ShowerMate™ the patented robotic hands-free shower chair was created to meet the increasing demand for an accessible, independent and private bathing experience without any remodeling. Until now, the most common options were a plastic shower bench or more costly, remodeling a bathroom.
Having experienced first-hand the challenges of bathing a family member without an aide was not an option. ShowerMate™ was created to provide dignity and privacy while bathing.
ShowerMate™ technology is changing the concept of showering making it accessible to almost anyone.
The ShowerMate™ is made in the heartland of Kansas and is a veteran owned company.
- No remodeling needed. This is a key design feature of the ShowerMate™.
- Simply remove your showerhead. The fitting provided will attach to the standard ½’ MPT shower arm.
- Only 18” wide.
- ShowerMate™ weighs approximately 70 pounds.
- The user weight limit of the ShowerMate™ is 250 pounds.
- Adjust water temperature and begin
- Quickly removed returning to standard bathroom
- Simply wash and rinse while comfortably seated then towel dry