ATR (Adaptive Technology Resources, Inc.) is dedicated to assisting people with varying abilities in regaining their independence and providing a new way to look at life!
Founded in 1995, ATR is proud to provide evaluations and training for individuals with unique needs. Over the past 20+ years we have worked with schools, employers, job coaches, and individuals to provide complete solutions and supporting services. It is our passion and mission to serve anyone in need with a drive to succeed!
ATR provides adaptive products and services for clients with special needs in the state of Wisconsin. Our certified Occupational Therapists and Assistive Technology trainers conduct professional evaluations and provide training and implementation services.
Examples of more specific services include:
Conducting AT evaluations for individuals with high-level special needs.
Determining options in devices and services to suit clients’ educational, mobility, self-care, accessibility, sensory, and environmental needs.
Analyzing physical limitation and creating custom solutions for technology access.
Environmental modification to increase independence.
Providing occupational, ergonomic, and self-care training.
Referrals for a list of available solutions sources.
Energy conservation & work simplification training
We have had long term relationships with County, State and Federal Agencies, such as:
• Wisconsin Department of Vocational Rehabilitation
• Veterans Administration in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois & Indiana
• Wisconsin Public and Private K-12 Schools and Colleges & Universities
• WI Office of the Blind & Visually Impaired
• WI Independent Living Centers
• Rehabilitation Institutes and Spinal Cord Injury Centers throughout the Midwest
• WI County Health & Human Services